Does this ever happen to you where all of a sudden you run out of all of your skincare products, all at once? Well it did happen to me recently when a re-stock was much needed. But before diving into a skincare purchase, I wanted to go for some more budget-friendly and clean beauty items this time. Thus Pacifica was discovered!
Pacifica is a 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and natural brand. You can find Pacifica at Target, Ulta, or on their website. These products are affordable and the packaging is unbelievably fun and cheerful.
So here’s what I purchased:
- Balancing Hemp & Lavender Makeup Removing Removing Wipes
- Pacifica Pineapple Underarm Deodorant Wipes
- Cosmic Hemp Balancing Face Wash
- Rose Kombucha Flower Powered Face Wash
- Disobey Time Rose & Peptide Facial Mask
- Stress Rehab Coconut & Caffeine Facial Mask
- Cosmic Clay Face Mask
That’s all I have for today 🙂 Have you tried any of these yet? Let me know your thoughts if you did!
And yes, I’m going to post the reviews of these products on my Instagram stories in upcoming days. So stay tuned! 🙂
Have a wonderful rest of the week! ❤
See you soon in the next post. Until then…