Mascara is that one magical product that can immediately enhance the natural beauty of your face’s one of the most prominent features that is ‘Eyes’. A good mascara is basically every girl’s essential makeup product.
As a personal preference, I like to stick to the original (washable) formulas for daily-use, instead of opting for Waterproof Mascaras! I can say that over the time, I have used enough number of good and bad mascaras that I can make an opinion about them! Hence in today’s post I’m going to share my top 5 favorite mascaras that I loved using so far and in my opinion, these mascaras are definitely worth a try (if you didn’t try them until now).
1. The Colossal Big Shot Volum’ Express Mascara
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
3. Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara
4. Clinique High Impact Mascara
5. Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara
Reasons To Love These Mascaras:
- Provide thickness to lashes without overloading the brush.
- Easy to remove using micellar water.
- Didn’t experience either smudging or clumping.
- Give an illusion of fuller lashes which provide my small, deep-set eyes more definition and a little bit of pop.
- No mess-up while applying hence provide easy application.
- Add bit of length to the lashes.
- Hold the curl for longer time.
I genuinely liked all these mascaras. No doubt some of these mascaras are on pricier side but they do exactly what they claim they’d do. You can get the travel size for most of these either from Ulta or Sephora.
In the last, I will only say that If you are looking for an easy to use mascara that will give you lovely long lashes every time without fail then these are some great options for you to try.
Hope you’ll are having a wonderful day! 🙂
See you soon in the next post. Until then…